Clutter-free living. Many satisfied clients.
TERRI’S ORGANIZING VIGNETTE: JANUARY 2018
Welcome to the Terri’s Tips New Format
Hi Readers. It’s Terri’s Tips new format for 2018. I hope you’ll enjoy the articles I’ll provide each month. For the January 2018 tip for the New Year, you might resolve to Get Decluttered and Stay Organized. It’s possible! Living more simply with less stuff does seem to make my clients happier because you can better find the wonderful items you NEED, USE, LOVE (and get rid of the ones that no longer serve your current lifestyle.)
Having even one session with me — your Professional Organizer — can get you over the hurdle of the overwhelming project causing you stress, get tips on how to go about tackling the project, and probably the most important — get hand’s on help starting it. Your clutter is there because of delayed decisions AND because you’d rather do other things. Having a “clutter buddy” like me is much more fun to work on your: closet, kitchen, basement, attic, bathrooms, home office, storage unit, (but let’s hold off on the garage until the weather is warmer outside!)
“How to Make (and Keep) a New Year’s Resolution”.
The New York Times
Check monthly for Terri’s advice on residential professional organizing!
- Dec. 26, 16: After Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza tip
- December 19, 2016: Under Bed Storage
- December 12, 2016: Cooking Tip
- December 5, 2016: Keep Travel Items Up-to-Date
- November 21, 2016: Time Management
- November 14, 2016: Errand Efficiency
- November 7, 2016: Proper Disposal of Medications
- October 31, '16: Don’t Buy in Bulk
- September 19, 2016: Use up Consumables
- September 12, 2016: Small toiletries
- Sep 5, 2016: Organize for 10-15 minutes every day
- August 29, 2016: Kitchen Clutter
- August 22, 2016: Dealing with Memorabilia
- August 15, 2016: Desk Top File Sorter