How to Organize your Linen Closet
IF you’re lucky enough to have a linen closet, read below. OR, get creative and designate a few cupboards in your laundry room or even kitchen to be the place to store linens, sheets and towels.
Here are the steps in summary:
1) Purge non essentials items
2) Line your shelves
3) Put items away clean
4) Sort and organize by category
5) Use boxes, bins, baskets to store and separate your categories
6) Don’t forget about fabric bags, zippered plastic pouches and/or space-saving bags
7) Store sets of sheets in corresponding pillowcases
8) Label your bins/baskets/boxes!
9) Use an over-the-door rack to store tablecloths and runners
10) Keep your linen closet fresh with mildew absorbers and/or potpourri
11) Store excess items in a pod storage if you feel you will need the quantity you own again
How To Organize Your Linen Closet (11 Super Simple Steps)
A step-by-step guide that shows you how to easily organize your linen closet and have it looking like its straight out of a Martha Stewart ad, invest in coordinating boxes so everything looks clean and uniform.