Decluttering Beauty Supplies
I’m sure many of you (as do I) have tons of beauty products and small samples in your bathroom or linen closet or even on countertops and in travel cases. Here is a nice article helping you deal with decluttering them.
1) Beauty products/samples have expiration dates and they could give you a bad reaction.
2) Get rid of your full-size products if you don’t use them (and don’t feel guilty.)
3) You can donate unused beauty products/samples.
4) Recycle empty bottles or get money back from certain manufacturers.
5) Make a point to use the samples you have (take them on trips, use at the gym, AND at home!)
6) Contain like items so you can control how many new samples you collect.
Click here to read the full article It contains especially good suggestions for where you can donate and recycle to keep items out of landfills and our waterways.